The special geometry of the orifice outlet creates a flat, fan-like spray jet. Directly after leaving the nozzle, the flat liquid body takes on a laminar form and disintegrates into droplets as its distance from the nozzle orifice increases. Parabolic, trapezoidal or rectangular impact areas are achieved by adequately determining the functional and geometric dimensions.
Your benefits by using Lechler flat fan nozzles
- Excellent impact enables high efficiency
- Uniform liquid and impact distribution
- Particularly powerful jets at spraying angles of up to 60°
- Flow geometry of the nozzle allows to produce accurate, compact jets
- Reliable documentation of nozzle performance data