The new Booster with integrated filter offers more impact than ever and thus added potential in terms of surfacequality and energy savings.
- Patented multi-channel design for highest impact
- Rigid design for roughest system conditions
- Made from stainless steel for long service life
- Integrated fine filter for clogging-free and safe operation
Additional offset angles result in a more uniform impact distribution over the entire width and minimize striping caused by the Wash-Out Effect.
- Stripe-free descaling across the entire width
- The only descaling nozzle family available with standardized offset angles
- Individual overlap study on request
The new nozzle bracket for better spray header designs stands for a revolutionary spray headers concept. Individual bolted nozzle brackets allow for narrower nozzle spacing, more flexible spray header designs, and longer service life.
- Bolted, self-aligning brackets
- Individually replacable brackets
- Minimum nozzle pitch of 40 mm
- Reduced downtime and maintenance costs
- "Plug & Spray" solution with all nozzle components from a single source