The VarioJet nozzle lances are custom-designed to optimally place and align the spray jet in the flue gas duct. Individual requirements can be met to ensure optimum function.
The nozzle lances are made of high-quality stainless steel and are robustly built to ensure a long service life and high functional reliability. There are various material designs that can be selected according to needs and process-specific requirements.
The nozzles are designed to be easily maintained and can be quickly cleaned and replaced.
Various options are available for customizing the nozzle lances:
- Protection tube to increase the service life at higher temperatures, high dust loads and aggressive gases
- Expansion joint or stuffing box for expansion compensation at high temperatures
- Wedge flange, standard flange or special flange
- Shifting device to change the insertion lenght
- Pre-assembled accessory kits for process media connections
Further special customizations including wear protection, insulation, water cooling or coating are also available.