Nozzle lances ensure optimal spray placement and alignment in flue gas ducts. The consideration of local conditions and process-related matters means they can be individually adapted to the respective requirements.
The robust, high-quality stainless steel construction ensures a high degree of functional reliability. Lances are avialable in a variety of material to suit specific process requirements.
The nozzles themselves have a low-maintenance design and can be quickly cleaned or exchanged with minimal effort.
Nozzle lances are available with many options,including but not limited to:
- Protection tube to increase the service life in case of higher temperatures, high dust loads and aggressive gases
- Expansion joint or stuffing box for expansion compensation at high temperatures
- Wedge flange, standard flange or special flange
- Shifting device to change the insertion lenght
- Pre-assembled accessory kits for process media connections
- Further special customizations including wear protection, insulation, water cooling or coating