Lechler nozzle lances are available with many options, including but not limited to:
- Protection tube to increase the service life in case of higher temperatures, high dust loads and aggressive gases, with barrier air as an option.
- Wedge flange, standard flange and special flange in accordance with customer requirements
- Guide rail to facilitate lance installation
- Shifting device to change the insertion length – with or without gastight sealing
- Expansion joint or stung box for expansion compensation at high temperatures
- Assembly connecting piece with flange connector for welding onto flue gas duct
- Further special customizations including wear protection, insulation, water cooling or coating
- Pre-assembled accessory kits for process media connections (e.g. quick release couplings, shut-o ball valves, strainers)
Lechler nozzle lances are manufactured in line with ultramodern production processes and according to the state of the art.
Lances are manufactured from stainless steel (316/316L) as standard, but depending on requirements can also be made of chemical and high-temperature resistant materials.
Accessories are available in galvanized steel or stainless steel and the hoses are available in rubber or stainless steel.