The IDTA, as an air-injector nozzle with asymmetrical twin flat spray, enables farmers to spray at higher driving speeds from 12 km/h upwards.
Advantages of the IDTA:
- Twin flat spray jet 30°/50° with asymmetrical spray angles and flow rates
- 90°/120° gives on the target area the same spray width
- Finer droplet spectrum to the front in driving direction for optimum coverage
- Coarser, more drift-resistant droplet spectrum to the rear
- High drift reduction (in the range 95-90%)
- Precise and effective weed control, even at driving speeds over 20 km/h
The IDTA nozzles enable time-saving herbicide application, especially in large-structured regions.