The compact and handy design of the nozzle lances makes them easy to assemble. The nozzles themselves have a low-maintanance design and can be quickly cleaned or exchanged with minimal effort.
The nozzle lances are manufactured of high-quality stainless steel and depending on process-specific requirements can also be made of chemical and high-temperature resistant material.
The nozzle lances ensure optimal spray placement and alignment in flue gas ducts. The choice of nozzles and the consideration of local conditions and process-related matters means they can be individually adapted to the respective requirements.
Lechler nozzle lances are available with many options, including but not limited to:
- Protection tube to increase the service life in case of higher temperatures, high dust loads and aggressive gases
- Expansion joint or stuffing box for expansion compensation at high temperatures
- Wedge flange, standard flange and special flange
- Shifting device to change the insertion lenght
- Pre-assembled accessory kits for process media connections
- Further special customizations including wear protection, insulation, water cooling or coating